A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

August 20, 2015

Elephant Parade Flimsy Finish!

It's done!  I buckled down last night and finished up my Elephant Parade quilt top!!  And.  I.  Love.  It!  Here she is in all her glory...

Elephant Parade

Isn't it just too cute?!?  Cassidy wants it for her future kids...

Elephant Parade

My sister-in-law, Carly, thinks I should sell it...

Elephant Parade

I don't know what'll happen yet, but I want to just stare at it.  It's so flippin' cute!

Elephant Parade

I'll get better pics after work and do the final post for the Elephant Parade but I just couldn't wait to share it with yall!!

EDITED TO ADD...

Elephant Parade
 

Today I'm linking up with NTT Thursday at My Quilt Infatuation.  On Friday I'm linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish it Up Friday, with Ft. Worth Fabric Studio for Fabric Frenzy, and with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

11 comments:

  1. SO Sweet! This is my favorite Parade, I love the green pops, without overriding the Elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is beautiful and fun! I have started to make some of Lorna's dogs. x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful! I like the sparks of color here and there among the elephants. I don't know how you can bear to part with it, so maybe saving it for future little Cassidy-clones is the best plan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, definitely an heirloom in the making :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just wonderful!! Love the pops of colour in the other creatures - my girls both adore the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen a few of these in blogland and this pattern is too cute for words! Yours is just adorable. I'd be staring at it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha - It is Flippin Cute Cathy! Love the fabrics you chose and how the whole quilt looks. there is something gosh darn appealing about Lorna's design - I stare at mine a lot too (still have to quilt it!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it too! It is so happy and whimsical :*)

    ReplyDelete