A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

May 4, 2015

Trimming HST's - Paris Quilt

I had a pretty good weekend, mostly spent with friends.  When I wasn't with my friends, I was trimming up those HST's for the Paris quilt...

Paris Quilt - Trimming HST's

Those 800+ HST's aren't going to trim themselves!  Actually, considering they have been a back-burner project, they are amazingly almost done so I can start sewing with them.  What did you work on this weekend?

Linking up today with Patchwork Times for Design Wall Monday, Monday Makers with Aylin-Nilya, BOM's Away with What A Hoot Quilts, Monday Makers at Hug a Bit Quilts, and Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts.


5 comments:

  1. Holy wow! 800?? Trimming HSTs is such a pain but oh so worth it in the end :) Almost done is WAY better than just starting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this one come together! I bet you can't either now all that trimming is behind you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Paris fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see a quilt with 800 HSTs! So glad you almost have them all trimmed. That fabric is so pretty! Thanks for linking up to MCM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still amazed at 800 HSTs! I did some hand work on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete