A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

February 2, 2015

Fabric Report

I completely forgot to do my fabric report yesterday.  Not surprising as I finally had a week with nothing coming in, so no fun photos to share.

http://aquiltingchick.blogspot.com/2015/02/fabric-report.html 
And as much work as I got done on Grand Illusion yesterday, it isn't finished yet so nothing to report out either.  

In This Week - 0 yards
Used This Week - 0 yards
Total In This Year - 25-1/8 yards
Total Out This Year - 10 yards
Net Used This Year - -15-1/8 yards

There's still time to join in our Not So Last Minute Christmas QAL.


A Quilting Chick - Not So Last Minute Christmas QAL


I'll be linking up with Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

  1. I honestly like your grand illusion. That green is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No two of these I see look alike, but I do still like the green and black in yours. This makes a pretty combination with your other fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics you used in your GI. Thanks for sharing - I love to look at eye candy.

    ReplyDelete