A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

April 30, 2015

Not So Last Minute Christmas Quilt Along - Dala Horse

Today's the day! Last day of the month means we are linking up our Dala Horse blocks for this month's block in the Not So Last Minute Christmas Quilt Along!  As a reminder, here is what our quilt designer's, Julianna's, block looked like...

 

And here is my version...

 

Now it's your turn!  Grab a button and link up your finishes!  Starting tomorrow, we'll be working on the Star of Bethlehem!
A Quilting Chick - Not So Last Minute Christmas QAL


Today, I'll be linking up with My Quilt Infatuation for NTT, Fort Worth Fabric Studio Fabric Frenzy, Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop Whoop, and Quilt Art Designs Paper Piecing Party.


5 comments:

  1. That is a very cute Dala Horse, and I think it is a horse for all year round not just for christmas!
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work Cathy - I love your sweet little dala horse. Whoop whoop for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet block and really perfect for any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your foundation paper piece Dala Horse turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your horse! It almost tempts me to paper piece.

    ReplyDelete