A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

November 17, 2014

Sunday Stash - My Oliso Came In!

I actually have stuff to share for Sunday Stash this week.  First up...my Oliso!!!  It came in this week and I have had so much fun with it.

 I've wanted one for a long time and when Massdrop had it last month and the price was $106.99 I jumped on it.  Let me tell you, I love this iron!  I did have a bit of fun with it.  I was sitting at my machine sewing and my daughter was over next to my pressing area.  I asked her to touch the iron for me, you know, to get it hot so I could press when I was done.  She thought I was nuts but reached over and touched it.  Well, the iron moved, of course.  Cassidy shrieked, jumped, then yelled at me, "It moved!  You did that on purpose!"  I just busted out laughing.

I also picked up a bit of fabric.  I fell in love with these cute bikes by Timeless Treasures.

 
Bikes must have been the theme of the day because I also snatched these up.  The pastels are from Fancy Free by Riley Blake.  Not sure about the other as my fat quarter doesn't have a selvedge (sorry!).


I also love these low volume prints.  The dress forms are from Vintage Couturier by Robert Kaufman.  Not sure about the other two.
 
 
And that's it for me this week!  Don't forget about our new leader/ender linky party starting on Turesday, right here.  Grab a button and join us!!



A Quilting Chick


Go check out what everyone picked up this week over at Molli Sparkles!


Molli Sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment