A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

November 18, 2014

Our First Leader/Ender Linky Party!

Welcome to our first leader/ender linky party!! We'll be doing this one a month on the third Tuesday as a way see different leader/ender projects for inspiration, as well as giving us a glimpse of how much progress we're making (as with leaders/enders you can lose sight of that!).

You may remember that I sketched out a design for my new leader/ender project.

 I'm making the 36-patches out of my 1-1/2" squares/strips and the pinwheels are out of my 3-1/2" strips.  I'm trying to keep it in a controlled palette.  Here's my progress so far:

 
 I can't wait to see what everyone is working on!!!  Grab a button and come join the fun!

A Quilting Chick

   

   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting the link party. I need to really work on my scrappy projects more often. The bits are starting to pile up. I love your scrappy blocks.

    ReplyDelete