August 3, 2014

Sunday Stash 8/2/14

In case anyone was wondering, I've been on a bit of a vacation.  I took a week off work for my nephew's baptism and my mom and daughter and I went on a shop hop, catching a bunch of shops in the Row by Row Experience.  I have so much to show yall!!  But it's gonna take a few weeks to get them all in.  So here's the first installment.

Starting off with this Cotton & Steel fabric.  I'm participating in a fat/eighth swap of Cotton & Steel over at Sew at Home Mummy.  Erin is a terrific swap hostess and if you haven't joined in yet, the next round starts tomorrow.  You'll love it!!


This fantastic fat quarter pack I picked up at the Fat Quarter Shop's flash sale.  It was like $22 for the pack.  OMG!  I so love it.  It is called Return to Atlantis by Jason Yenter.  I found out that he is my newest favorite designer as I picked up a lot of his fabrics on this last shop hop last week.  I have definite plans for these.


I also found a few yards of it on sale during my travels the last week.  Next I snapped a few pics of just a little bit of what I picked up this week.  I adore these fat quarters.  From a distance, they look just like any other houndstooth pattern.  But close up....Texas.


This is my favorite find from the hop.  I love this line and cannot wait for it to hit the stores.  I want a fat quarter stack at least.


This shows my take over the last week.  Mom may have spoiled me a bit for my birthday.  Maybe just a little.  But now you see why it will take a while to show you everything!


Hope everyone had a great week while I was gone!  Trying to play catch up now and can't wait to really show everyone all of my finds.  Have a terrific week!

Linking up with Molli Sparkles!

4 comments:

Molli Sparkles said...

Whoa! Go big or go home! Okay, so reason I love Sunday Stash... I have a fat quarter of that blue Return to Atlantis by Jason Yenter fabric that looks like eye balls. I love it, but have had no idea what it was. Thanks for filling me in!

Julie Mylander said...

Great haul for your birthday! Happy Birthday! I didn't realize those were hearts in the Cotton and Steel fabric until I saw your close up. I like it even better now. I can't wait to get my hands on Horizon. Beautiful line.

madfabriholic said...

that texas houndstooth is too fab!

The Pitcher Family Adventures said...

Wow!!! Now that is some serious shopping of fabric.