A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

November 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Steam that Seam

I spent time last night working on my Quilter's Garden BOM blocks, Steam that Seam. This is a mystery block swap being hosted by Deana over at Dreamworthy Quilts.  I hate applique but Deana has definitely pushed me to learn and I must say my skills are improving.  Here are the four blocks I finished last night.

I'm keeping this one...

 
I'm putting this block in the swap...

 
I'll be keeping this one...

 
And much to Cassidy's chagrin, I'm swapping this one...

 
After finishing them up, I couldn't resist pulling down the other rows off the design wall and snapping a pic of everything together so far....

 
Isn't this just the cutest quilt???  I believe that Deana said it will finish as a queen size which will be perfect for my bed.  I can hardly wait for it to be done!!!

What are y'all working on this week?

Linking up with Freshly Pieced and My Quilt Infatuation.


2 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute!

    I like your finished quilt in the previous post as well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh it is so cute. The design is fun but so are your fabric choices! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete