A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

November 14, 2014

This Week's Progress...Gingerbread Man

I finished up the irons on Tuesday and then on Wednesday, dove right back into the #haveyourselfaquiltylittlechristmas quilt along being hosted by Lori Holt on Instagram.  She added in this sweet little gingerbread man.

 

Isn't he adorable??  For those of you that may want to join in, three of the blocks so far have come from Lori's book,  Quilty Fun: Lessons in Scrappy Patchwork.  I just recently got my copy, and just a few weeks later this quilt along started and it was like, "fate"!!! 

Here are my blocks together, thus far...

 

I just love it!  Can't wait to see where she's going with it.  I have a feeling I'll be making up more of these blocks to make the quilt more "my size" but we'll see.  Cassidy is bound and determined that I make a reindeer to go with it and I really want to add a nutcracker.  I'll let you know what I decide.

I started piecing the next zodiac block but it isn't finished yet.  Hoping to get it done tonight.  What are y'all working on this week??

 

No comments:

Post a Comment