A Quilting Chick Home Page About Me  My Quilts  My Patterns  Follow Me Tutorials

October 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday 10/13/14

A few things going on with the design wall.  First, I finished up the top for the Union Jacks quilt late last night.  Hoping to get good pics of it today.  Here is where it was when I laid it out Saturday at Mom's to get the layout right.

 
The sewing machines are on the design wall waiting patiently for their turn to be made into a row.

 Then when I was shopping on Saturday, I grabbed these fabrics to go with others in my stash for the Quiltville mystery starting late next month...
 
And last, but certainly not least, here is the stack of fabrics pulled for a mystery quilt pattern I am about to test for my friend Le Ann over at Persimmon Quilts.  Can't wait to cut into these!!
 
 
There we go!  What is on your design wall this week?  Linking up with Patchwork Times.



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty Union Jack quilt, love the colours! Could you please tell me the name/maker of the I will not talk in class fabric?

    ReplyDelete